We are on the lookout for freelancing/part-time Tech Leads and Senior Tech Leads to help us advance our customer experience strategy by inventing and problem-solving on a regular basis. The ideal applicant is enthusiastic about the customer journey, highly motivated, intellectually curious, analytical, and has a business perspective
- Assist with all parts of the software development life cycle.
- Deliver solutions by delivering direct software development.
- Business requirements for new development must be understood and analyzed.
- From concept to completion, design, build, and deliver software solutions for Zechariah Technologies’s Dispute applications.
- Supporting the generation of documentation for external customers and internal software development specialists, such as user guides, software development guides, and API specifications.
- Responsible for guaranteeing application stability in production.
Working with DevOps, TechOps, and BizOps support teams to maintain and build capabilities that will provide sufficient capacity to all customers.
- Participate in daily scrums and offer status updates on ongoing projects.
- Work with an ever-changing application to design, create, and support Cloud Application components that adhere to industry coding standards. Using current technology and the Enterprise Application development pattern, this entails creating and automating various manual procedures.
- Developing, testing, and consuming secure http-based Restful Web services that can be accessible via web, windows, and mobile apps. It entails using a Secure Socket Layer (SSL) token for authentication and authorization, as well as Postman to confirm that all endpoints function properly. Objects in JSON and XML are used.
All About You
- Proficiency in either one or more of the following languages: Java, .NET, Node.js, React.js, Vue.js, Python, PHP, Angular, iOS, Android/Kotlin, Flutter, React Native Hibernate, Oracle, MySQL, MongoDB, Soap UI, Restful, JSON, JAXRS,XML, Splunk, Agile, Rally, Sonar, Linux, Git-Hub .
- Experience with advanced frameworks such as CLOUD, design patterns, anti-patterns, and test driven development (TDD) demonstrates the solution’s technological feasibility.
- Experience with refactoring and code quality reviews utilizing codehaus tools such as Sonar.
- Oracle and advanced SQL scripting are examples of database experience.