Through the Design Thinking methodology and agile execution, the User Experience Designer (Senior Analyst, User Experience) of Zechariah Technologies is responsible for creating design solutions and artifacts for various digital products related to data and services. While bringing a strong point of view on delivering innovation and optimal product experiences to our customers, UX designers work closely with product managers, developers, researchers, data scientists/modelers, data analysts, SMEs of various domains such as FI, retail, marketing, consulting, and so on.
- Contribute to the team’s values and culture.
- Invest time and energy in self-improvement goals and opportunities.
- Carry out tasks with little or no supervision.
- Participate in initiative-level sessions and Design Thinking activities with stakeholders, SME, and fellow designers, help with design production and research studies, and attend product experience design workshops.
- Throughout the iterative design process, select and implement relevant user-centered design strategies.
- Implement initiative design decisions that are substantially influenced by study results.
- When possible, use design best practices and patterns; when necessary, propose and codify new patterns.
- Produce, test, and iterate on user flows, interaction models, prototypes, wireframes, low/high fidelity sketches, and design specifications, among other things.
- Study and implement the design system in order to provide digital products that are fully compliant with Zechariah Technologies’s design guidelines.
- 5+ years of relevant professional experience is required.
- Experience with digital product design.
- Design Thinking/Human-Centered Design Experience.
- Design research and usability expertise.
- UX design experience from concept to launch.
- Proven ability to translate user feedback and vision into usable design.
- Ability to stick to a design system, maintain a clear design aesthetic, and simplify the complex.
- Usability and design approaches like as usability testing, heuristic evaluation, paper prototyping, wire-framing, storyboarding, sitemap building, and card sorting are all skills that you should have.
- It is highly desirable to be able to conduct focus groups, design sessions, task analyses, surveys, and online testing.
- A bachelor’s degree or an equivalent combination of experience and formal education is required for this position. User Experience Design, User Interface Design, Human Factors, Usability, or Information Design training/experience is strongly encouraged.
Qualifications that are preferred
- Data products, including data/information visualization, are a passion of mine.
- Experience in product design in the payment, banking, or FinTech industries is preferred.
- Rapid prototyping and Lean UX experience (and appreciation).